- For the safety and convenience of our customers and employees, we have started taking orders via the online store for quick pick-up of both
- Must be 21+ to purchase alcohol
- You must present a valid id + your receipt on arrival to receive your order
- Pick-ups must be made within 48 hours
- Pick-ups are only available during taproom hours
- There are no minimum purchase requirements for curb side pick-up
- You must choose “Curb side pick-up” as your shipping option during checkout
- All sales final – we will not accept returns or exchanges on alcohol
- If for some reason you have a conflict, or are unable to meet these guidelines, please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours at our Freeport location are as follows:
MON • CLOSED
TUE, WED, THU, SUN • 11am-8pm
FRI, SAT • 11am-9pm
Hours at our Portland location are as follows:
TUE, WED, THU • 2pm-8pm
FRI, SAT • 12pm-9pm
SUN, MON • 12pm-8pm
Masks are optional for customers.
We are on a first come/first serve model. If you have a large party and/or you would like to plan a private event here, please use the form on our visit/jobs tab at the top of the page.
At our Freeport location, we have a parking lot located on the east side of the building. Feel free to park there!
In Portland, please utilize street parking. Our tiny lot is for tenants of our shared building.
As much as we love them, we ask that you please leave your pets at home (service animals excluded).
Although, during the warmer season, you’re welcome to enjoy the outdoor space with your well behaved pup.
At our Freeport location, we have a full food menu that is frequently changing and offering new items. Check it out here.
At our Portland location, we employ a variety of Portland’s best food trucks. In the event we don’t have options available, please feel free to bring your own.
Short answer – no. We believe in doing what’s best for the beer, and you, the consumer. Due to the fragile nature of our product, we get it into cans as quickly and efficiently as possible, minimizing contact with oxygen, beer’s natural enemy.
Our current distribution list can be found at goodfirebrewing.com/distro.
At our Freeport location, we have a dedicated private event space that can entertain up to 30 people. In Portland, we can accommodate most people’s needs and hope to host your party!
In either case just head over to the events page and fill out the form, we’ll be in touch with you soon!
Online Store Policy
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition it was received.
Please contact us at email@example.com before sending back any merchandise, we may be able to make things right without the hassle of shipping while also reducing our carbon footprint.
If your item arrives damaged, please email us at orders@goodfirebrewing.Com and we’ll make things right!
No refunds or returns on alcohol, sale items or gift cards.
All items will be shipped out within 3 business days of order receipt.
If you need help with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work with you to get things sorted.